I am back in Spain for another year. I will continue to do updates like I did all last year.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ready to go

Ok ... so tomorrow is my flight out of Philadelphia directly to Madrid.  I will get there the morning of the 1st.  I will already be late for my orientation but they are just happy that I can make a portion of the training.
A few things that you should know.....
1. I am 6 hours ahead so keep that in mind when trying to contact me via skype. (userid pagemeat like my AIM s/n)
2. I will be traveling and not have a permanent place to live for at least the first 3 weeks.  I am hoping that it will not take that long to update people but I am trying to be practical.
3. The town is Tarazona, Aragon and I will be teaching 16 yr olds up to adults which is very daunting because in my mind kids would have been easier to teach.
4. I am teaching English language and conversation which as my parents would say is a laugh and a half because I have never been known as proficient in my native language.  I have the grades from grade school and high school to prove it, as well as the many mistakes I will make in this blog.
Barring any more last minute changes of plan the next time I update I will be in Spain! Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment