I am back in Spain for another year. I will continue to do updates like I did all last year.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Creepy Papa Noel

Ok well last week I had no classes and so on Tuesday I went into Zaragoza to do some sightseeing and met up with my friend from Canada and I went to stay with her that night.  She works in Zuera a town very close to Zaragoza, it might not be as "beautiful" as Tarazona but the convenience of its proximity to Zaragoza makes up for it.  We went back into Zaragoza on Wednesday to do some more touristy things and then I went back to Tarazona that night.  I had my other private lesson on Thursday and then on Friday was the short meeting.

My Christmas plans are to go to Benidorm on the 23rd where one of my cousins will pick me up to take me to Benilloba the pueblo where my cousins live.  It is very nice there but it is very small, even smaller than Tarazona.  I am looking forward though to some warmer weather, not that it will be hot there but it will be warmer than here, where it is below freezing at night.  I don't know yet how long I will stay or if I will try to get to Barcelona to visit my aunt.  I will play everything by ear (idiom) haha.

And finally the picture that explains the title of my post!

There are these "decorations" on balconies in Zaragoza. 
In my opinion it shows lovable Santa in a different light...............
PREDATOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment