I am back in Spain for another year. I will continue to do updates like I did all last year.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rancho Time

This weekend we had a traditional Aragonese rancho.  It is vegetables and rabbit and a lot of the time snails though yesterday we didn't have snails.  It was really good even though I was not happy to be eating bunny but it tasted like chicken.


Preparing the Rancho

Jorge told me they also added a special treat of cat since they found some on the side of the road.  Here is the before/after shot.

Cooking


Later we walked to the town of Los Fayos and there is this large cave  that the legend says a giant named Caco lived there.

2 comments:

  1. I realized I forgot to say the part about the cat was a joke so I am commenting here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sure, the cat part is a joke, but the poor bunnies are toast. Groucho would no longer be considering you his fave, no not even with raisins! Tia E xoxo

    ReplyDelete