I am back in Spain for another year. I will continue to do updates like I did all last year.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Toro de Fuego

Tonight I went to a festival in a town very close to Tarazona called Santa Cruz.  I was very scared to go to this festival because they release cows and then a bull with fire attached to its horns to run in the streets.  As it turns out tonight was very safe because the cows and bull were not that aggressive.  I took some photos and video but I am not sure if they are good quality.  It started at midnight and there weren't too many lights so it is hard to make out some of it in the photos.  Luckily they run tomorrow afternoon and at midnight again so I will have the opportunity to get some more shots.  It was a lot of fun and interesting to see some of the stereotypical custom involving a bull. (I felt a little bad for the bull, but he wasn't hurt at all)



Human Toros...jaja

Picture of the bull with the fire horns.

Crazy chicks getting ready to run when the bull comes.

"Less Dangerous" Cow


No comments:

Post a Comment