I am back in Spain for another year. I will continue to do updates like I did all last year.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cultural Day

So today was the cultural day, my speech went ok I think.  They really liked the photos and it was not too short and not too long.  The sandwiches and smores went well too, though there was plenty left, maybe too much.  I also brought some Bacardi to make the punch more festive, looking back maybe it was not such a good idea but I cannot be held responsible at all, haha.  There were a decent number of students but I was glad that people from the CPR as well as some friends from outside the school were able to come.  I braided my hair and had hibiscus flower hair clips to complete my outfit, I also had a blue lei that was sent by my parents.

Here is a funny video of some students doing karaoke and dancing to Shakira's Waka Waka:

No comments:

Post a Comment